Grand Dive Pro Plus
One of the largest mild hyperbaric chambers on the market, this chamber measures 60″ (5 feet) in diameter and 103″ (8.5 feet) long. Roomy enough to accommodate 3-4 people or a wheelchair bound client and his or her caregiver. Key benefits include:
You can roll a wheelchair into this opening with plenty of room. If the person in the wheelchair is not able to sit up straight they have the ability to be slightly reclined. This also allows plenty of room to have a second person to be inside the chamber with them.
This chamber gives room for those healthcare providers to actually treat their customers inside the chamber enhancing their treatment.
Another benefit of this chamber is it allows for a gurney (not included) to be rolled into the chamber if they are not able to sit in a wheelchair.
For other applications this chamber allows you to put a comfortable reclining office chair inside as the feet can be raised up and the back reclined.
MAT TO RECLINE
And lastly, it comes with the usual foam mat that allows anyone to lay down and rest during their treatment.
- The Grand Dive Pro Plus is uniquely designed with a large spacious entrance
- Double sided circumferential zippers for ease of entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- Includes an external furniture-grade PVC frame
- Plenty of room for multiple people or plenty of room to exercise inside the chamber
- Comes with redundant compressors (4) for added safety
- An air relief valve is provided at each end of the chamber
- Spacious and roomy
- Light and bright
- Weighs approximately 50 pounds
- Includes four air relief valves for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- Two auxiliary valves
- Two large viewing windows
- Carrying case
- Four high-efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression and in-line air filtration
- Unique design, US Patent Pending #62836935